A unique opportunity to learn from an expert-trio of IP specialists! Find out the latest on IP ownership and tech transfer as well as patent strategies and software patentability AND much much more ! Languages used : English and French. Limited to 25 participants.
Where : EPFL innovation Park, Salle Neptune, Bâtiment C, 1st floor
When : January 24, 2017, 09h00 – 12h30.
Content : This workshop is quite unique since you will meet three IP experts. Each one has their specialities and expertise (…and are competitors to some extent), so we can expect a rich learning experience as well as interesting debates on certain topics. In this workshop you will learn about: IP ownership and tech transfer with Technical Universities.
How to :
- deal with inventors who are not your employees.
- identify the immaterial assets of your company.
- protect them.
- optimize the ratio: protection vs. costs.
- increase their value.
- exploit them.
- optimise your IP strategy for your investors … and much more
- Nathalie Tissot: Doctor of Law, professor of intellectual Property at University of Neuchâtel and head of the intellectual property and innovation pole at the faculty of law at the University of Neuchâtel, lawyer at Etude Tissot, La Chaux-de-Fonds.
- Christophe Saam: Electrical Engineer EPFL, founder and director of P&TS, European patent attorney, part-time judge at the Swiss Federal Patent Court. See his biography on our site
- André Roland: Master of Physics, founder and managing partner of André Roland SA. Part-time judge at the Swiss Federal Patent Court.
How to register :
Write to Björn Ignell, Marketing and Course Manager – CTI Entrepreneurship Suisse-Romande firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile : +41 78 603 35 08. EPFL reception tel: +41 21 353 80 00. Please provide your name, company name and address, your job title and mobile phone number.