FINTECH : The Next Frontier
Christophe Saam, CEO of P&TS SA, and Ronan Guirey, Director of P&TS AG, Zurich, will be two of the speakers at a “panel meeting” in English in Zurich on Monday 27th November 2017 at 17:00, followed by a cocktail buffet. This event is organised by the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce in Zurich.
Blockchains, artificial intelligence, bots and other new technology-based business models will heavily affect the ways in which the financial industry works, but just how exactly, nobody seems to know.
Fintech aims at, among other things:
- Speeding up and simplifying the settlement of transactions and the transfer of assets across industries, categories, borders, etc.
- Providing transactions without identification, but also re-using and transferring identifications, and replacement and rerouting of traditional communication lines.
- How will these Fintech functions be implemented in the existing legal framework regulating the financial market?
- Will the necessary technologies be patented, or fully disclosed (open source)?
- Will this be the end of data protection as we know it or its new beginning?
These are just some of the business and legal questions that our distinguished panellists will discuss during this upcoming event. The business case of Lykke Exchange will be the starting point.