In order to protect our employees and help limit the spread of the covid-19 coronavirus, P&TS has put in place exceptional measures:
- suppression of all customer and partner meetings until at least April 4, which are postponed or replaced by video conferences via zoom;
- elimination of all customer travel except in cases of absolute necessity and when conditions allow to guarantee health security;
- all engineers and consultants teleworking, with one exception each day to ensure the possibility of signing documents;
- the employees present in the offices are spread out in the different offices in order to keep them as far away from each other as possible
- widespread deployment of collaborative tools to all employees.
These stepsrepresent above all an extension to a larger number of employees of measures that have already been extensively tested before and we are confident that we will be able to guarantee a professional service despite the crisis. However, the situation is changing every day and longer processing times cannot be ruled out. Therefore, please send us all your instructions sufficiently in advance to allow for any unforeseen circumstances.
We thank you for your confidence and wish you a smooth transition through this crisis.